[development] inline files. last desparate attempt.

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 08:10:09 UTC 2005

On 06 Dec 2005, at 15:32, Bèr Kessels wrote:
> I have started betterupload, which I am developing primarily for
> remixcommons.
> But for now its still too betha to use in a production environment.
> However,
> since getting that drnd inline patch updated is far too much work
> after all
> the fapi changes, I decided to leave core what is and add some nice
> features
> to inline.module.

I just wanted to add that better image handling (and inline support)
is high on my list for inclusion in Drupal 4.8.  In a couple weeks,
we might be "shopping" for an image handling module for core.  If you
or someone else would like to see his or her image/document/inline/
upload module included in core, make sure it conforms Drupal's coding
standards, that it is light-weight and cruft-free.  I favor small
modules with few settings and clean code.  If someone wants to take a
lead in this, and see his or her module in Drupal 4.8, let me know.