[development] inline files. last desparate attempt.

Stefan drupal-devel at istyledthis.nl
Thu Dec 8 09:16:41 UTC 2005

Op 8-dec-2005, om 9:10 heeft Dries Buytaert het volgende geschreven:

> On 06 Dec 2005, at 15:32, Bèr Kessels wrote:
>> I have started betterupload, which I am developing primarily for
>> remixcommons.
>> But for now its still too betha to use in a production
>> environment. However,
>> since getting that drnd inline patch updated is far too much work
>> after all
>> the fapi changes, I decided to leave core what is and add some
>> nice features
>> to inline.module.
>
> I just wanted to add that better image handling (and inline
> support) is high on my list for inclusion in Drupal 4.8.  In a
> couple weeks, we might be "shopping" for an image handling module
> for core.  If you or someone else would like to see his or her
> image/document/inline/upload module included in core, make sure it
> conforms Drupal's coding standards, that it is light-weight and
> cruft-free.  I favor small modules with few settings and clean
> code.  If someone wants to take a lead in this, and see his or her
> module in Drupal 4.8, let me know.
>
> --
> Dries Buytaert  ::  http://www.buytaert.net/

robrechtj, if your on this list it would be quite awesome if you can
do something with the current imageapi. I tested your image.module
(sandboxed version) and it's quite amazing! The possibilities are
endless..

If you don't want todo it on your own, I'll be the first who offers
you any help needed.

Stefan

---
Stefan Nagtegaal