[development] inline files. last desparate attempt.

Ber Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Dec 8 11:56:32 UTC 2005

Op donderdag 8 december 2005 10:16, schreef Stefan:
> robrechtj, if your on this list it would be quite awesome if you can
> do something with the current imageapi. I tested your image.module
> (sandboxed version) and it's quite amazing! The possibilities are
> endless..

I am behind this one too. I really like Robrechts Image module.

But.....

We really need to make a few important decisions first:
* An image in any node OR
* An image-node-type

* Placement of images is automatically (nodeapi + theme) OR
* People can place images anywhere in a node (tokens / html / filter)

I am personallyreally in favour of: an image in any node + automatically
placed images. Tho other options, IMO are complex and should live best in
contribs.

Which would rule out image.module as it is now. And It would rule out
inline.module/image-assist etc. It would mean that we need to add a tiny bit
of code to upload.module, rahter then include a new module.

--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]