[development] inline files. last desparate attempt.

Ber Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Dec 8 16:00:22 UTC 2005

well,

There is betterupload project that i presented @ drupalcon. Due to all the
LAstMinute47 changes it is completely and utterly b0rken right now.

Note that all the wishes and so stated below are dealt with in that project.
On a lower level. As Drupal APIS and hooks and so.

Note also that I am not building this for core. But as contrib, that /can/
replace the core filehandling completely.

Bèr

--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]