[development] image node type

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Sat Dec 10 01:04:46 UTC 2005

Right. The same rules would apply to comments as nodes in this case.
Heck, we could attach files to users if we really wanted to. :-) I think
my biggest concern involves standardizing what happens to files when
they're uploaded, how they can best be exposed to the rest of the drupal
system, and how they can be re-used between different nodes.

--Jeff