[development] image node type

Syscrusher scott at 4th.com
Sat Dec 10 01:40:06 UTC 2005

On Friday 09 December 2005 20:04, Jeff Eaton wrote:
> Heck, we could attach files to users if we really wanted to.

Why not? :-)

Imagine:

* My CV/resume' as a PDF file.
* My profile picture, handled as "just another file" rather than a special
  case.
* My favorite MP3, or a verbal greeting, that people can play when they are
  looking at my user profile.
* My GPG public key.

Not all of these would appeal to every site (not my sites, for sure), but some
of these (or other things that haven't occurred to me) might appeal to some
webmasters.

Generality in design is a Very Good Thing.

Scott