[development] image node type

=?unknown-8bit?B?Quhy?= Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Dec 10 08:53:23 UTC 2005

This is a point of endless discussion in Drupal.

In myworld a node  is a "thing" where all sorts of data meet. The node
is nothing more then an entity to bind that data and make it a "thing".

Unfortunately, in Drupal nodes are only used for content. For posts, to
be more precisely. So over time drupaleers tend to think about a node as
a post. Rather then the much more powerfull abstract "thing"it actually
is.

So, in this a file would be nothing more then a "thing" of type
"document", "image" etc.

Ber