[development] BBCode Module Development

naudefj naudefj at telkomsa.net
Sun Dec 11 15:26:41 UTC 2005

Hi,

Would there be any objections if I take over development of the BBCode
project? If not, I would appreciate if I can be grated CVS access.

The BBCode module is hugely neglected, yet very important to me and a bunch of
other people. This module was last released with Drupal 4.5. If there are no
objections, I will attempt the following:

1. Make an official Drupal 4.6 release (the 4.5 version works against 4.6)
2. Apply some of the patches that were submitted by users
3. Make the Forms API changes require for a 4.7 release (see my patch for this
at http://drupal.org/node/40742).

Best regards.

Frank