[development] Generating schemas (was no DROP TABLE in sql files)

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Mon Dec 12 18:34:36 UTC 2005

Adrian, what you described, along with the field type concept in CCK,
makes for a nice CCK 2.0 where the actual data can be normalized. Add to
this a great AJAX in-browser graphical schema editor, relations and your
views proposal, and we're getting pretty darn close to the system I've
been hoping Drupal would become :-)

-Robert