[development] Yahoo!

Earl Dunovant prometheus6 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:59:59 UTC 2005

They modified the code to run under FastCGI. This is a chunk of the
announcement from the MT developer's list:

This should be a particularly attractive option for ProNet members who
need to launch sites for clients that want to get up and running with
MT in a hurry: You just sign up and go, and there's no installation
required. Plus, a bunch of popular plugins (such as BigPAPI,
StyleCatcher and a WYSIWYG editor) are included in the install.