[development] About options... :)

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Tue Dec 13 19:35:58 UTC 2005

For many things there are options and advanced options. Windows has
sometimes done a good job on dialog boxes of distinguishing these, e.g. the
network setup where if you check DHCP you don't have to fool with the
gateways and DNS addresses (unless you want to) and you aren't confused by
their presence when it doesn't concern you as a simple user.