[development] authentication hooks - PLEASE HELP

Dan Robinson dan at drob.org
Sun Dec 18 22:27:16 UTC 2005

the surest way to insure that you don't get "good support" is to appear
on the list and start dissing the project.  I don't know what this
particular problem is, but from a quick look it looks like you have
screwed something up in your install - possibly a unix/windows line
ending problem.  People here are more than generous with their time and
advice and the idea that "support is unusually thin" is laughable.
Please don't go spreading FUD about this project.  Also - you are in the
wrong forum - you should be in "support" not on the dev list.  People
are trying to get a new release out.