[development] authentication hooks - PLEASE HELP

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Sun Dec 18 22:27:45 UTC 2005

> I like Drupal's capabilities, but I can't just stay dead in the water like
> this. Pretty soon I'll have no choice but to find another CMS program to
> use.

Sheryl

Comments like these will not get you the support you want, and will
most likely elicit responses such as "go ahead!"

A lot of people have figured it out themselves, or with minimal noise.

As others said, this is a Sunday, and hence not everyone is online as often.

Search the handbook, check drupaldocs.org, and look in other modules.
It is not that hard once you wrap your head around it.