[development] Drupal Main Theme page - A Suggestion for Improvements

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Tue Dec 20 19:18:32 UTC 2005

It might be a good idea to come up with a generic mechanism to
provide 'Relavant links' or 'Context-sensitive information' on
drupal.org.

The obvious solution would be using blocks.  We have 'information
blocks' on http://drupal.org/cvs and handbook pages already.

So, +1 but take a moment or two to come up with a generic solution
that can be standardized for different pages or sections of drupal.org.