[development] the new standard RSS icon

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Dec 24 01:38:17 UTC 2005

Sure! Great (IMO)

Op zaterdag 24 december 2005 01:58, schreef Morbus Iff:
> because, quite frankly, it's a mess. First, there
> was the XML icon. Then there was the Radio Userland coffee mug. Then I
> added the AmphetaDesk icon. T
> ...And still, there's no agreement.

No.
That (please do not start that thread here) semantic web has been waiting. RSS
got usa little closer, but not even close
 to what it really is.

> I know every time I see a site without a right-clickable XML icon, I
> can do that, and will continue to do that, I wouldn't presume that every
> visitor to every Drupal site ever would know to do so.

So. Who (?) should fix this for you?
1) The desktop
2) the feedreader
3) the web-application
4) a 3rd party (googleQuick et al)

(i ,personallly, did not put #1 on #1 for nothing. IMO we can invent cool
webbased stuff, or browser stuff; the desktop is the place where it all
happes, in the end.

Bèr

--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |