[development] let's cleanup /misc

Theodore Serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Wed Dec 28 18:26:20 UTC 2005

 Right right good point :-)

 Ok so it is agreed this isn't 4.7 worthy but next release worthy. It
 seems Ber has taken a lead on this and I'd like to help out as well.
 I'd like to make this one of the first patches to go into the 4.8
 branch so we can all on be on the same foot from the beginning as we
 develop in the branch and maybe find things should be shifted around
 slightly.

 I'll keep bugging everyone about this until we can get a consensus and
 if you don't hear from me bug me so I make sure this gets done.

 ted