[development] let's cleanup /misc

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Wed Dec 28 20:31:05 UTC 2005

Sounds about right to me. But sites needs a further fixup. If I don't have a
multisite setup and just modify the default site then that gets overlayed
when I do a download of a new release. I would suggest that all setups be
multisite (even if only one) or that the current default settings.php be
called sample.php and that the user configures it and names it settings.php
so that it doesn't get overridden by a download.