[development] Counterintuitive but true: Caching makes a high-traffic site slower

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Dec 30 13:05:09 UTC 2005

Op donderdag 29 december 2005 22:17, schreef Khalid B:
> Not sure about making it the default though ...

Again I am no SQL Guru, but it sounds like we could easyly make a shell or
even PHP CLI script  that:
* runs the database.mysql (does this count for postgre too?) and changes the
MyISAM stuff into another (innodb) command and then saves that as a
database_innodb.mysql
* changes an existing database trough dump and pipes into an innodb database.

Anyone who can give me some hints? I would like to add this script to
drupalCOM

Ber