[drupal-devel] [task] Core image handling

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Tue Feb 1 14:32:52 UTC 2005

Yes.

Op dinsdag 1 februari 2005 12:43, schreef Stefan Nagtegaal:
> Why I don't think this should be a showstopper is that we already have
> inconsistent GUI, we have inconsistent code, and at this point I think
> the feature addition does justify the extra inconsistency.
> Please, don't get me wrong: I'm not saying drupal is bad, but i'm saying
> that drupal isn't at the usability level where it /should/ be, or does
> belong..

Don't get me wrong. I am all +1 for including thje image api in core. I just
think that having yet another inconsistent part, brings us to a level where
we must really get together to think of a better, standard solution. but
thats not for 4.6 and probably not even 4.7.

Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]