[drupal-devel] Solving a CVS Error

Miguel Duarte miguel at mailblocks.com
Wed Feb 2 09:03:25 UTC 2005

Does anyone know how I can delete by hand some temporary files that I
believe are on the pt-pt language folder locking the actualization of
the pt-pt translation files?

  "The solution is to remove the lock files by hand. Go into that part
of the repository and look for files named "#cvs.lock" or that begin
with "#cvs.wfl" or "#cvs.rfl". The waiting CVS processes eventually
notice that the lock files are gone and allow the requested operation
to proceed."

 Regards,

 Miguel Duarte

 --//--

 E-Mail: miguel.duarte at liberal-social.org
 Mobile: +351.966075978
 Webpage: http://mcduarte.planetaclix.pt
  Proudly member/supporter of: Assistência Médica Internacional,
Associação República e Laicidade, Amnisty Internacional, European
Liberal Youth, Geota, Humanismo Secular Portugal, Movimento Liberal
Social, Open Directory Project & Quercus