[drupal-devel] PO-files missing in contributions

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Wed Feb 2 10:25:02 UTC 2005

> Above listed module all are missing the PO-file!!! Which is quite a
> lot... Please place the PO-file in a subdirectory of your module, called
> 'po', so youll get:
> '$module/po/$module-module.po'.. (Maybe we should write this down in the
> contribution guidelines?)
>
> Also when we are currently in a code freeze, we should generate new
> PO-files of the drupal core.. Anyone wants to take this??

Code freeze is far from interface text freeze!!! It is very easy to
generate the interface strings (at least for me :), but it should not be
anyone's impression that the strings currently in Drupal core are
anything like final for 4.6.0. Dries will accept useability fixes for a
long time being, as well as some bug fixes might unearth t() bugs, so
the strings might change quite a bit.

Goba