[drupal-devel] settings inconsistencies

Chris Cook beerfan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 11:42:36 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:52:25 +0100, Bèr Kessels <berdrupal at tiscali.be> wrote:
> Could be please leverage these discrussions to a higer level?
>
> These issues keep popping up. And whene we solve them on a case-tocase base,
> we will never have consistancy. We need one, consistent solution!

I too would urge that we not make yet another round of rushed
organizational changes. It may be hard to find things now but finding
them when they move around every release is frustrating too.

I think that the best thing to do is identify a few individuals who
are more specialized in UI design and let them come up with an overall
organizational structure which fits where Drupal is and where it's
going. Designing by committee may give everyone a warm fuzzy feeling
but is quite likely to result in...well, what we have now.