[drupal-devel] settings inconsistencies

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Thu Feb 3 10:26:53 UTC 2005

Op donderdag 3 februari 2005 09:45, schreef Carl McDade:
> This philosofy is one that is solid in other software industries but
> only in parts of Drupal. Holding to it in the case of modules would
> solve a lot of the problems with UI and and database modification.

This philosofy is -and i am happy about that- nbot Drupals. It is this
philosofy that made *nuke a unmaintanable chaos, anarchy.

No, We have this idea of modules-that-extend-modules now, and we will stick to
that AFAIKS (AFAIKH as far as i can hope). The next step in this philosofy
are the bundlles. For weblinks we are working on an example.

Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]