[drupal-devel] settings inconsistencies

Andre Molnar mcsparkerton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 19:14:37 UTC 2005

Bèr Kessels wrote:

> Also note, that I now changed the permissions: Everyone who is registered
> there will see the menus/structure as it should be. Anonymous users will not.

Great - good to know - I was a little confused by your last message to
me, this clears that up.

As I said before, I am on-board for consistency and will help in any way
to get it all working with the menu, caching and blocking systems.

But, as also stated before, this full blown consistency isn't likely
doable by the 4.6 release date - so I am just working on improving what
we have right now - even if it is on a per-case basis.  And this
particular 'case' could easily be rolled into the consistency project
moving forward to 4.7.

andre