[drupal-devel] settings inconsistencies

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Wed Feb 9 21:26:28 UTC 2005

Bèr Kessels wrote:
> I have been following this thread with interest, but I am afraid is is not
> leading toa real solution, but rather to another "per casse solution", that
> makes drupal more and more inconsistant.
> http://consistent.drupaldevs.org/node

I like the proposed menu structure even though it takes up a lot of
screen space.

I agree with the other comments made with regard to 'Moderate', 'logs',
etc.

Also, the fact there is a 'Administer > users > add' menu looks
inconsistent.  That should probably be a tab.  The same is true for
'Administer >  structure > add taxonomy'.

In short: except for some minor gripes, this looks like an improvement
especially if you can formulate some concrete guidelines to go with it.
  It would be nice if you could work on it some more.