[drupal-devel] Release schedule

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Thu Feb 10 22:20:48 UTC 2005

Hello world,

just an update on the status of the Drupal 4.6 release.  It has been
exactly 10 days since the code has been frozen, so somewhere next week,
I'd like to 'roll' a first release candidate and ask early adopters to
start testing what will be Drupal 4.6.

For this to work,

1. We need an upgrade path for PostgreSQL!

2. We have to verify the accuracy of the help texts.  (I fixed some
broken links earlier today and I'm sure there are more.)

3. We have to work our way through some bug reports, and the critical
bug reports in particular.  A list of all critical bug reports can be
found at:
http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=3060&states=1&priorities=1.

4. We have to further improve the usability and consistency of Drupal 4.6.