[drupal-devel] Working around node_access in node/add

Mark mark at nullcraft.org
Thu Feb 17 01:39:55 UTC 2005

Andre Molnar wrote:

> Oddly enough this topic has come up with a partial resolution for path
> conflicts:
>
> http://drupal.org/node/17386

Thanks for pointing that out.  I proposed a patch for prioritizing menu
items, but in retrospect, I'm not sure if it's a complete fix for the
path module issue there.  The path module needs to know when a path is
already taken for validation purposes and my patch won't address that.
The previously suggested fix there wouldn't help my issue any, but
indeed the problems are similar.

-Mark