[drupal-devel] Release schedule

Ross Kendall drupal at rosskendall.com
Fri Feb 18 00:21:06 UTC 2005

Sorry, as someone who hasn't really contributed much to Drupal, it's not
really my place to say...

However,  I feel it would be good not to rush the release so that all
the bugs can get ironed out.

Could we make it an 'Alpha' for the weekend, to encourage testing and
more bug fixing.  It would be good to have more time for the most
popular contrib modules to be tested with the various changes that have
happened (image api etc), and for documentation to get updated.

Once you release 4.6 and lift the feature freeze, not many more bugs are
going to get fixed!

I'll even promise to help (with the bugs and testing)!

Cheers,
Ross.