[drupal-devel] Modules up for adoption

Carl McDade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 16:35:58 UTC 2005

I was interested in the moblog module but after investigating things I
found that the functions are country specific. Sweden/scandanavia
systems are so different from others that I would not be able to
accomodate non-nordic gsm systems. Even the U.K. is not very close.

I would be interested in taking a look at the code though. But I would
have to take things in another direction to get more coverage. I propose
taking the functionality over to SMS-to-email or SMS-to-forum and use
WAP as the common ground. So the use of the mimetype module would be
unnecessary.

I am still investigating services to see if there is much commonality in
the American and Euro implemetations of SMS. I am just posting this to
make sure that you don't put it in the grave before I finish my research.

Carl McDade