[drupal-devel] Project management contribs: Bundles: grouped modules.

Ross Kendall drupal at rosskendall.com
Sat Feb 19 10:56:51 UTC 2005

Bèr Kessels wrote:

>We have a security issue wiith CVS commits
>We have a problem with developers duplicating fatr too many code  and making
>incompatible, somteimes even plain crappy modules.

What do you think of the idea of having another CVS repository for
high-quality integrated modules and 'bundles', with similar check-in
rules to drupal core.

* drupal
* drupal-modules (maintained, secure, integrated, quality, non-core
modules go here)
* contributions (anyone using stuff here does at there own risk, some
crap, some gold)