[drupal-devel] cvs tag -b DRUPAL-4-5 problem

Axel axel at drupal.ru
Sat Feb 19 11:33:56 UTC 2005

Hi.

I upload module to contribs CVS and commit it. It's OK.
But now I try to branch it for 4.5:

$ cd modules/snippets
$ cvs tag -b DRUPAL-4-5

cvs tag: warning: directory CVS specified in argument
cvs tag: but CVS uses CVS for its own purposes; skipping CVS directory
cvs tag: warning: taginfo line contains no format strings:
    "/cvs/drupal-contrib/CVSROOT/xcvs-taginfo.php /cvs/drupal-contrib/CVSROOT/xcvs-config.php axel"
Filling in old defaults ('%t %o %p %{sv}'), but please be aware that this
usage is deprecated.

Invalid tag for /s/snippets.

cvs tag: Pre-tag check failed
cvs [tag aborted]: correct the above errors first!

Oops :( It not my first upload to contrib and previous modules tagged
successfuly, but now I don't tag it anymore.

And I got similar problem with csvfilter - I can't add new file to 4.5
branch. Same error appeared.

Where am I wrong?

--
Alexander Grafov <axel at drupal.ru>