[drupal-devel] Internationalization, Usability and changes in the coding conventions

Carl McDade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 20:06:23 UTC 2005

Second guessing but,

Can someone tell me why this is like this:

print theme("page", message_access(), t("Access denied"));

rather than this?

print theme("page", t('Please login or register to see this material'),
t("Access denied"));

Why is there a call to a Function like this anyway? Is is a mistake in
the filestore2 module or is this something that has to be used? I
noticed this after killes posted. Is this legacy code and should be removed?

Carl McDade