[drupal-devel] [drupal-docs] conf.php missing in cvs

Carl McDade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 14:55:09 UTC 2005

I did not find it because I find to find things and "upgrade" was not
part of the text. But even after finding it there is no mention of the
settings.php in that area.

The question I gave has been answered though. So I will write a seperate
tutorial on this rather than helping out and writing the install text.

Thanks,
Carl McDade

"UPGRADING
---------

1. Backup your database and Drupal directory - especially your
   configuration file (www.example.com.conf or includes/conf.php).

2. Log on as the user with user ID 1.

3. Remove all the old Drupal files then unpack the new Drupal files
   into the directory that you run Drupal from.

4. Modify the new configuration file to make sure it has the
   correct information."