[drupal-devel] New taxonomy_xml.module

Sheldon Rampton sheldon at prwatch.org
Fri Feb 25 04:59:43 UTC 2005

I've just added my first project to Drupal contributions, titled
"taxonomy_xml.module." Since this is my first time contributing (and
I don't have a lot of experience with CVS), I'm not sure I did
everything correctly. If I did anything wrong, I hope someone here
can help me out so I can fix it.

I *have* participated previously in contributing revisions to
wmfilter.module, which was written originally by Aldon Hynes and
subsequently reworked by both Aldon and myself. After some
discussions, we've decided that it ought to be renamed to
"interwiki.module." What's the procedure we should follow to
deprecate "wmfilter" and replace it with "interwiki"?

Regards,
Sheldon Rampton