[drupal-devel] New taxonomy_xml.module

Djun Kim puregin at puregin.org
Fri Feb 25 05:45:35 UTC 2005

Sheldon, this is a great idea - much needed!  I was
thinking along the same lines and you've beaten me
to it.  I hope that this will help to further
amplify the taxonomy system - one of Drupal's
significant strengths.

    The availability of this feature suggests some
kind of repository for contributed taxonomies.
Any ideas around this?

    Thanks again!

    Djun

Djun M. Kim, Director                           djun.kim at cielosystems.com
Cielo Systems Inc.                              http://www.cielosystems.com
Strategic Software Research                     Tel:   (604) 739-3941
302 - 1298 10th Avenue West                     FAX:   (604) 739-3943
Vancouver, BC, V6H 1J4                          Mobile:(778) 895-1379