[drupal-devel] *Begging* for checkbox to moderation pages

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Fri Feb 25 08:59:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have the same problem and it is really annoying. I agree that this
patch is becoming a necessity.

Thanks,

Kobus

>>> abalieno at cesspit.net 2/25/2005 7:54:40 AM >>>

To understand why I'm asking this you have too see this picture:
http://www.cesspit.net/misc/spam.gif

Now all that is *already* in the moderation queue, so it's not
published.
But I absolutely need a way to delete all that crap. It spans various
pages
and it would take me HOURS to delete each message one by one.

Please, can someone build a small patch to apply to Drupal 4.5.2 that
adds
checkboxes to each comment so that I can wipe all that with one
action?

Who I have to pay for that?

-HRose / Abalieno