[drupal-devel] *Begging* for checkbox to moderation pages

Jeremy Andrews jeremy at kerneltrap.org
Fri Feb 25 13:04:21 UTC 2005

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:46:23 +0100
"Abalieno" <abalieno at cesspit.net> wrote:

> I didn't install it because I've quickly read the description and it
> sounds  like it just "unpublish" what it consider spam.

I have very recently added an option to the spam module that allows you to
configure a custom filter that auto-deletes spam on receipt.  For example,
I have a regex defined that when matched simply deletes the spam without
even telling me:
	/online poker/i

Looking at your screenshot, you may benefit from a similar filter... ;)

Cheers,
 -Jeremy