[drupal-devel] CCK Nomenclature

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at Frontaal-Online.com
Sun Feb 27 11:52:52 UTC 2005

Jonathan Chaffer schreef:

> Suppose node.module handles all of the content types defined by node 
> modules as today, and a new module is added that handles the 
> administrator-defined content types. What should that module be called?
>   cck.module
>   field.module
>   type.module
>   nodetype.module
>   contenttype.module

I like the name 'content.module' or 'content-builder.module'..


More information about the drupal-devel mailing list