[drupal-devel] New module nameing.

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Mon Feb 28 11:55:42 UTC 2005

Alan,

The amazon* developers and I got together to merge the modules into a more
obvious package: reducing code - and feature duplication. One of the authors
is going to make a book-somthing module, to handle a bookstore.

please come back to me if you would like to join us, we will then CC you as
well. In the mean time, development of this so-called bundle is in
contrib/snadboxes/amazon.

Op zondag 27 februari 2005 18:18, schreef Aran Clary Deltac:
> I had considered that as well, but neither the "Amazon items" or the
> "Amazon search" modules provide a similar functionality.  Yes, both
> display links to books, but neither of them do so as nodes.  Although, I
> could see addding the Ability to use Amazon in addition to Powell's for
> providing the purchase button, description, and image of the book.

Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]