[drupal-devel] postgres update problem (database/updates.inc)

Ross Kendall drupal at rosskendall.com
Mon Feb 28 14:58:55 UTC 2005

Was just using today's drupal-cvs.tar.gz and found this problem running
update.php:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '[' in /drupal/database/updates.inc
on line 2294

The offending line looks like this ( part of update_125() ):
$ret[] = update_sql[] = ("CREATE FUNCTION "if"( ...
maybe it should look like this?:
$ret[] = update_sql ("CREATE FUNCTION if( ...

Actually, the whole line doesn't make much sense to me, and looks broken.

Since it is postgres specific (and I use mysql), I made the above change
and it worked for me, but really someone with postgres running needs to
look at this.

Cheers,
Ross.