[drupal-devel] blog it menu link

Jeremy Andrews jeremy at kerneltrap.org
Sat Jan 15 22:11:40 UTC 2005

Hello,

  I'm trying to create a simple "blog it" menu option in one of my
modules, but I'm unclear on the proper way to do this.  So far, the best
I've come up with is something ugly like:

    $_GET['edit']['body'] = "this is a 'blog it' test.";
    print theme('page', node_add('blog'));

  Is there a proper way to do this, utilizing drupal_goto to fix the URI?
Perhaps the problem is that I'm not using a form button to get there...?
(Using a submit button is not an option)

Thanks,
 -Jeremy