[drupal-devel] Album/Gallery Module proposal.

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Sun Jan 16 09:16:53 UTC 2005

David,

I'm currently modifying image.module (the original) and taxonomy_otf to
do the following:

- automatically create a taxonomy based gallery for each user (not their
personal gallery) based on their user name.
- allow users to create their own taxonomy_otf terms, which become the
structure of subgalleries in their gallery. The special thing here is
that they will only see the part of the taxonomy tree that descends from
their user name.

This functionality requires patches to the above mentioned modules and
to the taxonomy.module. I'll put the patches in my sandbox when I'm done
(will be soon).

cheers,

Robert