[drupal-devel] settings

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Wed Jan 19 14:06:42 UTC 2005

Hi,

Op woensdag 19 januari 2005 14:49, schreef Negyesi Karoly:
> Hi,
>
> Settings are scattered everywhere. This is extermely confusing the light of
> the Settings menu item. I'd expect to find every settings under settings.
>
> Why Is content settings is reachable under node / settings but not under
> settings / node ? What's more I'd expect both subtabs (settings, default
> workflow) from admin/node/configure
>
> Same with users, the page admin/user/configure should be also accessible as
> settings/user.

I am working on this. And would like people to review (and report back!!) my
efforts till now.

1) documentation is on http://dev.bryght.com/t/wiki/DrupalRestructure
2) working example is at http://consistent.drupaldevs.org/
   Please log in there with your drupal ID, and give me a shout (IM or mail)
   ***NOTE!! the settings and changes wont make any sense for anonymous
   **nor** for registered users. Only adminsitrators see how it should look!**
   So again: Do not start yelling: "it looks like crap" when you do not have
   admin rights there!!

--
Regards,
 Bèr