[drupal-devel] ShortStat for Drupal

Paul Byrne paul at leafish.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 11:53:32 UTC 2005

Chris Messina wrote:

 >>Strange coincidence... I've just installed this on one of my drupal
 >>sites (babylonleaf.com).

> So how did you get this installed and working? It is a simple setup?

Yep. I had no problems installing it (separate to my drupal install) on
a subdomain. The readme is pretty comprehensive, and I had no problems.

Once the script was set up, to get it working with my site I have just
added the lines:

   /**
    * support for ShortStat - should be moved into module
    */
   @include_once("/my/path/to/inc.stats.php");

into index.php. Its a quick hack for now, and I mean to create a simple
module to achieve this rather than hack a line into a core file.

paul byrne <paul at leafish.co.uk>
web monkey <http://www.leafish.co.uk/>