[drupal-devel] New sitemap module

Boris Mann borismann at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 00:36:57 UTC 2005

Any reason you didn't update the existing sitemap module? This seems
very, very similar (yours is better, I think, but e.g. there are RSS
links in the other one). I suggest that you combine forces with the
other one.

Also, I have always wanted an (expanded to some level) view of the
book pages available. I would think that those are definitely part of
a sitemap (I've never used taxonomy to structure site content, only to
categorize).