[drupal-devel] New sitemap module

Andre Molnar mcsparkerton at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 21 15:28:02 UTC 2005

Boris Mann wrote:

> Also, I have always wanted an (expanded to some level) view of the
> book pages available. I would think that those are definitely part of
> a sitemap (I've never used taxonomy to structure site content, only to
> categorize).

My most recent patch to the book module has landed at
http://drupal.org/node/14120 (the one that puts books and their pages in
the menu system).  If that makes it into core - it would be very easy to
make a site map based on the actual menu system and the books it contains.

And if it does make it in - I would be happy to add a patch to any
sitemap module to include books.

andre