[drupal-devel] Re: New sitemap module

K B kbahey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:48:07 UTC 2005

Hello.

It seems that checking in this module has unintentionally revived the
old sitemap that was based on graphviz.
http://drupal.org/project/sitemap

I created a project page for the site, and it complained about sitemap
already existing. I did not know at the time that the project page
sitemap still existed, so I just named mine site-map.

Can someone with access (Killes?) rename the new site-map project page
to sitemap, so the description is accurate?

Thanks in advance.