[drupal-devel] Re: New sitemap module

K B kbahey at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 20:30:39 UTC 2005

I added another feature to this module.

Now it can be configured as a block, and hence can give a taxonomy
base side bar navigation menu. It is somewhat similar to
taxonomy_context, but has some different functionality (does not list
nodes, is always visible, require less clicks, ..etc.)

I have requested that the access to the project at
http://drupal.org/project/sitemap be granted so the description is for
the current functionality, and bugs can be tracked. I've asked on this
mailing list as well as direct email to more than one person.

Is there a particular reason not to do this, or just that the request
fell through the cracks?