[drupal-devel] [feature] Show taxonomy admin link on taxonomy admin form

Boris Mann drupal-devel at drupal.org
Sun Jan 23 00:20:45 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    taxonomy.module
 Category:     feature requests

Goba -- looks good.

Question: I've been working a bit with taxonomy-otf. This might be
extended, or indeed rolled into taxonomy proper, to offer a field
underneath each vocab displayed.

There would of course be a "create new taxo-otf" permission so it could
be limited (or, in the case of blogs for example, used as a tag-like
system).

Good idea? Leave it in taxo-otf?

Boris Mann

Previous comments:

January 22, 2005 - 15:54 : Goba

Not waiting for the HIG ;), this is a quick idea ported from Basecamp
[1], to let admins jump to the taxonomy admin pages whenever they find
that they need to extend the categories. I often come to the conclusion
that the available terms are not enough, and I need to add more, in
which case this link is quite handy. Otherwise it will probably be
debated :)
[1] http://www.basecamphq.com/tour-posting.php

Edit: http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/16027