[drupal-devel] [feature] Show taxonomy admin link on taxonomy admin form

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Mon Jan 24 20:45:41 UTC 2005

> Question: I've been working a bit with taxonomy-otf. This might be
> extended, or indeed rolled into taxonomy proper, to offer a field
> underneath each vocab displayed.

Boris, this would indeed be nice, but one huge limitation is that users
can't really manage their terms, they can just create them. I think any
time we extend the permission of creating taxonomy terms we ought to
extend the permission of editing and deleting at least one's own terms.
This is a real drawback of teaxonomy_otf at the moment.

cheers,

Robert